Tuesday 23 March 2010

Things you should know:

1: Ok, so I'm pathologically crap at writing blogs. I can't keep them going for more than a week.
See, I'm crap.
So I'm setting out with low expectations, and am therefore less likely to feel guilty when I abandon this.
You've been warned.
Don't get too attached - it'll end in heartache!

2: I have a tendancy to spell words with my imagination. Whilst being fun, it can lead to a lot of confusion(I'm sure there'll be plenty of examples in future posts).
I have also begun to realise that a lot of words I think are words, aren't words... like upmost is utmost.
Not the greatest qualities for a girl about to study English and Media at uni!

3: I like photography. I did a short course in it and have started this blog so I can write more about it, as well as show some of my pics.

I think that about covers it! (For now anyway!)

F xx

No comments:

Post a Comment