Tuesday 30 March 2010

Things I am getting super-excited about

Festivals!
Yesterday I finally bought the Isle of Wight festival tickets for Sarah, Jack and I. That is, what I call, EXCITING! (Get the nod to Miranda? I love it!)
Also, have found an amazing festival called Hop Farm Festival, in Kent. It has Mumford and sons and Laura Marling playing. I don't think  I could be more excited! Also playing is Bob Dylan, Peter Doherty and Seasick Steve. Amazing, huh?
So I'm waiting for a friend to get back to about tickets, but I'm pretty sure I'll go with or without them!

Scotland!
The Baillie girls are heading up to Scotland for a few days! We haven't seen the relations for years so it'll be great to see them - though I'm sure things will go swimmingly once I whip out my amazing Scottish accent! Imagine Billy Connelly meets Shrek, make it even more absurd, then you have my take on the beautiful Scottish tone. I have also learnt to play Loch Lomond on my guitar, though I have been informed there is no room in the car for it. I think there's a conspiracy...

I'm not sure if I'll be taking my camera. I know I should, but we're minimalist packing.
Also not sure that I'll have the internet. I'll have my phone, so twitter and facebook, but probably not access to the blog =[

F xx

*BREAKING NEWS - HAVE JUST BOUGHT HOP FARM TICKETS!*

No comments:

Post a Comment