Thursday 1 April 2010

Things that I'm not doing today:

I am not in Scotland. You may have seen the horrendous weather conditions on the news, and together with the fact that my car is made of plastic, meant that we decided it was too risky to attempt it! Shame, but we'll go soon. Also means I don't have amazing photos of a family reunion. Oh well.

Today I am playing guitar. Lots. I have been listening/writing tabs for Laura Marling's 'Failure'. I know there's good ones on Ultimate Guitar, but I find it fun/therapeutic! I am rubbish, but will (hopefully) improve!
Oh, I am also looking for a super-sexy cut away acoustic (not jumbo) guitar... Lovely!

I wasn't really planning to write this post, but thought I should put something here. That's why it's a bit incoherent and about nothing in particular. Apologies!

I promise to write better in the future, (x heart, like in 'UP')

F xx

No comments:

Post a Comment