Saturday 3 April 2010

Things I am doing aujourd'hui/hier

Ok, so I don't have any idea what to write about today, though feel I should. 

Today for breakfast I had warm chocolate pudding and ice cream! Before you think that's gross, it was 12:30ish and I had been awake for hours, so not first thing in the morning. And it was yummy.

Oh, I also sat outside and played the guitar for quite a while, before I realised that the neighbour was in their garden and probably didn't want to hear me playing the intro to Laura Marling's 'Failure' twenty or thirty times - my short, fat, immovable fingers make it tricky to play guitar sometimes! 

Scrabble. With my imaginative spelling, you can guess that it's not a game I can excel in, unless I'm playing with dyslexics (luckily for me, a rather large amount of my friends have the magic D, though I don't play them at Scrabble nearly as much as I should). Tonight, the Baillie clan is heading East, by about 100m, to play the neighbours at Scrabble. You may think that sounds a little villagey, perhaps a bit dull, but I can guarantee it'll be one of the most competitive, entertaining nights that Lincolnshire has ever seen. Ok, so maybe that won't be hard, but I certainly hope it's true!

Also, we have bought 6 tubs of Ben & Jerry's, I'm happy.

F xx

No comments:

Post a Comment