Sunday 11 April 2010

Things that I did yesterday/last night:

Ok, so I didn't go for that really long bike ride. I did end up cycling to the farmshop for lunch with my mum, sister, friend and dog though! The weather was so good that I even managed to get a little burnt on my nose... and one new freckle!

The weather was so good we lit the brazier (not brassiere), invited the neighbours round and  got out the vintage cricket set. The light was fading by eight, so cricket became a bit dangerous... (I was out on my first bat, but got five runs! Yeah, I don't know what that means.) and we have a bit of a pro cricketer for a neighbour, so it was a bit short lived!

Camp fire shenanigans continued - we had a few rounds of Chinese whispers;
'I went to the market and bought butter and bread' became 'I went to the market and pounded/powdered my breasts'...

Next game was Slap, Click, Clap... I can't describe it, but all you need to know is our neighbour can read my mind and steal my thoughts.

The rest of the night consisted of tipsiness and frivolity, a quick rendition of Christmas songs on the piano, a debate on vegetarianism, and a house tour that ended in the first room. Such fun!

And eventually bed.

I did wake up at 5am to check the garden wasn't on fire. It wasn't.

F xx

Oh, and I've uploaded some new pics onto Flickr. I'm not happy with them, but thought I should load something!
Ps I've swapped one of the pics for a better edit - Check it!

No comments:

Post a Comment