Friday 9 April 2010

Things that make me think it's Spring:

Just to let you know, as I write this I am touching wood...

Yay! I think Spring may be here, and I'll tell you for why (practising my Welsh lingo) :

Today I wore a T-shirt and shorts! Ok, so I had tights under the shorts, but still, a T-SHIRT! I was too hot at one point too. Flip flops were the shoe of choice, until I got downstairs and realised driving is not fun in sandals!

I took this as a hint to get the bikes out of the sheds and completely fix them, which was no easy feat! That's done so I'm planning a super-long bike ride tomorrow ending at the village brewery/farmshop/café...
We'll pretend I'm doing it for the long, healthy ride - not the yummy lunch at the end!

Also I have my freckles back. They're not like they will be in summer, but they're definitely making their comeback!

You can probably guess my sister and I didn't do a shoot the other day, but I'm planning to take the camera on the ride tomorrow, so we'll see! I'm going to try and find an old photo in Elements and fiddle with it a bit so I can post something!

F xx

No comments:

Post a Comment