Sunday 18 April 2010

Things that made me paranoid:

Ok, so I really am starting to suck at writing posts.
Because I'm crap.

I'll make you read about this weekend anyway!
So I went to London, and experiences all those horrible things I wrote about last time, (except I wasn't stood on nearly as much this time...) but the sun was shining,so I was H-A-P-P-Y!

Shopping in Windsor was quite fun, though I bought more things for my dad than I got for myself - I'm sure it's supposed to be the other way round...
One of the things I bought him was the Truman Show dvd. I've seen it a few times before, and always go away feeling super-paranoid. This time was no exception! I should explain that there was a lot of things 'coincidentally'  happening in the run up to watching it this time.

Firstly, less than a week ago  my sister and I were sitting in my room, and for some reason I can't remember, ended up talking about the movie and how I sometimes think my life is a tv show (how dull it would be!) and made her promise to tell me if it was true...
Not sure I believed her, there's just far too many coincidences!

So when dad and I walked into HMV and he asked me for the name of 'that movie where the guy is in a giant dome and his life is a tv programme and people try to tell him but he doesn't understand his life is a tv programme... doesn't get it' I got a little paranoid! But we bought/watched it anyway. The rest of the weekend was filled with little things like the train arriving just as we stepped on the platform four times and meeting some very chatty Americans (one of them kept pointing her button-covered bag at me. Bet one was a camera.). There are more things that support the secret camera theory, but I came back from London today so am tired and therefore I can't be bothered to think.

But enough of my irrational paranoia.

My sister has gone back to university now, and I am sad because I like my sister and miss her already.
But this means I can sing whatever song I want without annoying her - particularly this one. Actually, I'm going to go one better and figure out the tabs for it! Mwahaha!

I realise this isn't a very interesting post. If you've read this far, you've got further than I did!

My deepest, most sincere apologies.

Yours, F xx


*UPDATE - I just choked on my toothepaste in the bathroom - really  choked and no one ran to my help. I am therefore sure that either I'm not on a tv programme or they really didn't mind if I snuffed it whilst brushing my teeth* 

1 comment:

  1. Me being at home didn't stop you singing them! I do like the songs, I've just heard them a lot lately...
    I miss you and heart you too.
    x

    ReplyDelete