Wednesday 7 April 2010

Things that I may or may not do today:

So scrabble wasn't such a big success. I was on a team with my very clever mum, and a very clever (and seriously competitive) man, so there was no room for fun on our team! This, juxtaposed with the hilarity of words being conjured by my sister's team (more than half were unusable on grounds of decency), was enough to dampen my spirits. Therefore my only used contribution (because it used a triple word and a double letter) was 'Lovebunny'.

The Ben and Jerry's was good though. I had half baked in a cone! Yum yum yum.

My sister and I might do a photo shoot. I would write about the ideas I have for the shoot, but as I said, it may never happen - I wouldn't want to get your hopes up! If we do one, I'll write a post tonight to make up for this crappy excuse!

Not much to say, apo-logies! (Seen that episode of Blackadder?)


Fxx

Ps. Had a dream I was a naturally amazing, world-class surfer... Nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment